Yoga Book Club
July 11, 2017
10:45 a.m. - Noon
After the Tuesday morning multi-level class in Marcellus
There is no charge for this program, but space is limited. Please register here.
Please plan to join us in July for a discussion of The Four Desires by Rod Stryker. If you are interested in attending our spirit-centered book club, please email Dena@MandalaMoonYoga.com to indicate interest.
We will be meeting on the second Tuesday of the month after our morning class, but class attendance is not required.
Bring your tea cup and a snack (for yourself or to share) if you like. Tea will be provided.
July 11, 2017 - The Four Desires by Rod Stryker
August 8, 2017 - Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
September 12, 2017 - Start Where You Are by Pema Chödrön
Looking Back - some selections we read in the past:
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- Living Your Yoga by Judith Lasater
- The Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Carolyn Myss
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- The Shadow Effect by Debbie Ford, Marianne Williamson, and Deepak Chopra
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
- Light on Life by B. K. S. Iyengar
- The Buddha in Your Mirror by Woody Hochswender
- A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander
- The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
- True Refuge by Tara Brach
- Kripalu Yoga: A Guide to Practice On and Off the Mat by Richard Faulds
- Going Om by Melissa Carroll
- The Great Work of Your Life: A Guide for the Journey to Your True Calling by Stephen Cope
- Small Victories by Anne Lamotte
- Goddesses Never Age by Christiane Northrup, M. D.
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The Blue Zone by Dan Buttoner