Yoga Book Club
October 10, 2017
10:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
After the Tuesday morning multi-level class in Marcellus
There is no charge for this program, but space is limited. Please register here.
Please plan to join us in October for a discussion of Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton.
We meet on the second Tuesday of the month after our morning class, but class attendance is not required.
Bring your tea cup and a snack (for yourself or to share) if you like. Tea will be provided.
- October 10 - Love Warrior, A Memoir, by Glennon Doyle Melton
- November 14 - The Fifth Agreement by Don Miguel Ruiz
- December 12 - The Bright Hour by Nina Riggs
- January - Spirit Junkie by Gabrielle Bernstein
- February - From Mom to Me Again by Melissa Shultz
- March - Braving the Wilderness by Brené Brown
Looking Back - some selections we read in the past:
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- Living Your Yoga by Judith Lasater
- The Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Carolyn Myss
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
- The Shadow Effect by Debbie Ford, Marianne Williamson, and Deepak Chopra
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz
- Light on Life by B. K. S. Iyengar
- The Buddha in Your Mirror by Woody Hochswender
- A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander
- The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
- True Refuge by Tara Brach
- Kripalu Yoga: A Guide to Practice On and Off the Mat by Richard Faulds
- Going Om by Melissa Carroll
- The Great Work of Your Life by Stephen Cope
- Small Victories by Anne Lamotte
- Goddesses Never Age by Christiane Northrup, M. D.
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The Blue Zone by Dan Buttoner
- The Four Desires by Rod Stryker
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Start Where You Are by Pema Chödrön